Call Today: 210-740-1295

685 SCHUBERT RD Kingsbury TX

$1,100,000 Kingsbury, TX 78638
  • 72 Acres
  • Guadalupe County


The Long Branch Ranch is a Gorgeous 72-acre property with spectacular hilltop views! Located in Guadalupe County in a small area known as Kingsbury. Here you will find peace and quiet along with an abundance of wildlife thriving within the ranch. Some of the wildlife includes whitetail deer, turkey, dove, and quail. The large stock pond has bass, catfish, perch, and seasonal waterfowl. The property homes dense and diverse trees that covers approximately 75% of the acreage, while the remaining 25% consists of grazing land. Nestled along a private road you feel as you are certainly off the beaten path but just minutes away from town. Come explore the hilltop views overlooking the valley with an amazing high area to build on where you can see for miles. A water well is located on the property installed in 2020. There are also three electric meters on site. The property is breathtaking, a true recreational and hunting paradise.

Key Features

  • Property Type Rural
  • Acres 72 Acres
  • Zoning Rural
  • Utilities Call for more info
  • Improvements Small Buildings/Dwellings,Fencing,Dirt Roads,Easement Road,Private Road,County Road
  • Minerals Call for more info
  • Water Call for more info
View More Features »

Property Map

Contact Agent

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.