Indian Creek Farm is a 164-acre equestrian estate that was originally established in the mid 1800. Proud home to two national champion horses, 'On cue', and 'Tsetserleg'. Originally a portion of land was given by the state of Texas to Erastus "Deaf" Smith, one of the heroes of the Alamo. The original barn sits below an entertainers dream of a home with 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms that overlooks manicured pastures. There is an office, laundry area and 4 car garage, nine stalls for horses and an attached large feed rm. 2 additional barns have 6 and 3 stalls respectively. There are several other homes on the property plus pool, cabana with outdoor kitchen. Additionally, there is the Kabelmacher House which retains its historic designation in the national register. It's a 4-bdrm, 3 -bthrms, built in 1887. On a corner of the farm is the 95 acres of raw land that has been approved for 40 one-acre homesites and 30 acres of commercial property facing Highway 46. In total the property has ten wells.
©2023 San Antonio Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved. - Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by, San Antonio Board of REALTORS®. Listing #1651386 Courtesy of Douglas Elliman Real Estate